The world is moving at a very fast pace, we don’t have time for a list of things that used to be important. Cooking is one of the items that we have on our list. To be able to cook healthy, nutritious and delicious food it takes a lot of effort. The Pot IP LUX-60 is the answer to all these cooking woes. It is easy to use, it has multiple functions, it uses 70% less energy than a regular pressure cooker, and some people may even call it magical.
Top Features it Offers
This pressure cooker has a list of useful features that made perfect cooking very easy for us and that too in almost no time when compared to traditional cooking time.
- Multifunction Cooker – It’s a slow cooker like a crockpot, but much better. Not only does it slow cooks your food, but it also steams food, it can be used as a warming pan, we can caramelize food in it, it can make rice, it’s an electric pressure cooker and it can make yogurt! This pot is 6 in one! It’s a great pot and you are not required to have separate appliances for all of the functions mentioned above. It is quite magical, isn’t it?
- 6Quart – The size of the pot is fantastic. It’s large, but not so large that you’ll have trouble storing it. It has a 6Quart vessel, which is the preferred pot size for steaming veggies, cooking chicken or to even make a roast and you still would have room to add more liquid.
- 3-Ply – The inner part of the pressure cooker is stainless steel with a 3-ply base. This means that it can be cleaned easily and it will look shiny and new for a long time.
- Controlled Temperature and pressure – The temperature on the Pot IP-LUX60 can be adjusted according to your liking. It has various settings for temperature for slow cooking.
- Keep your meal warm – One of the best features of this pot is that after it’s done cooking the food it continues to warm it. It acts like a little heating pad.
- Hassle Free Cooking – Once your food is in the pot you don’t need to constantly check on it as you can set the length of the cooking time.
- Big LCD – It also has a useful LED display to make everything much clearer. The interface is big and easy to operate. With just a push of a button, we can cook a number of recipes. It’s fool and goof proof.
- Timer Function – With this pot, a person can manually adjust its settings up to three hours if cooking time or can delay it for up to twenty-four hours.
- It is extremely convenient. You can cook rice, oats, meat even beans in this cooker.
- It’s very fast. It states on its website that it cooks up to 70% faster than your average pressure cooker.
- It keeps the vegetables fresh, even after steaming them in the pot, they don’t lose their color and neither do they become lank and soggy.
- It has a microprocessor in place which constantly controlling the pot’s pressure, temperature, and duration of cook time. Ensuring a good balance and cooked meal every single time. This is one cooking tool you can depend on.
- It’s multi-purpose. It says that its 6-in-1 but you can use it for so much more, for example, try boiling your eggs in it. You can make applesauce, rotisserie chicken even some cheese in it. This pot is like a crockpot but a hundred times better and more useful.
- The only disadvantage in this pressure cooker is having single pressure settings which leave you with the very limited choice of pressure setting.
- One of the most common complaints of pressure cookers is that they make too much noise and that it’s very easy to burn a hand with the steam constantly ejecting from it. So before actually using the cooker, read the little instruction manual the pot comes with (I know it’s a bother), and you’ll feel a little better about your safety if in close proximity with the pan.
- The pot is UL and ULC certified and within its microprocessors it has ten safety mechanisms in place.
- If you don’t close the lid properly on the Pot IP-LUX60, it won’t start the cooking process.
- It has an anti-blocking vent in place.
- It can automatically control temperature and also gives a warning when the temperature is too high. This also means that there is less chance of you burning your food.
- It has a lid that doesn’t open when the ingredients in the pot are under pressure, even without electricity!
The Pot IP LUX-60 is definitely not cheap but, the box comes with some accessories that make this splurge a bit more sweet. The box comes equipped with a steaming rack, rice paddle, soup ladle, a rice measuring cup, silicone mini mitts and even a recipe book!
You may be a bit dubious before purchasing the pot because and after reading up on all the features, it may be natural to think of this product as gimmicky was expect the pot to break down after a month of use. So you may not want to spend money to buy a low-quality product but here is the thing, this product has a warranty of one year.
You may have concluded from this review that this pressure cooker is a winner. Sure it has some flaws but its numerous strengths outweigh them. It has made cooking very easy and hassle-free for us.
Instead of having to deal with separate pots and pans, the Pot IP LUX60 does the job of 6 appliances. This instant pot is a one stop destination to quick and easy meals. Like it’s been mentioned before… it’s magical. Well almost.