It is a known fact that pressure cookers make cooking easier and faster. Since there is a huge market for them, we have several options to choose from. Now the thing is, without doing proper research we can end up with pressure cookers that are noisy, don’t have proper timers and they constantly have steam pouring out of them… basically cooking in them sometimes feels like a gamble, where one wrong move and you’ll end up with a burnt hand. Thankfully Cuisinart has a cooker that anyone can use.
Top Features it offers:
- The Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ has a 6Quart electric pressure which has resulted in 70% less cooking time. This means two things, food gets ready faster and less time spent in the kitchen, it’s a win win!
- Food cooked in this pressure pot is healthier than as compared to food cooked in a conventional manner. The pot manages to cook the ingredients without depriving them of their nutrients. The lid of the cooker is closed so firmly that hardly any minerals, fiber or vitamins manage to escape the Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ.
- It’s incredibly easy to operate as it has a large visible display. There is no litany of buttons to confuse a person and there are no long winded menus, just straight forward options that anyone can understand enough to cook their signature dishes with ease.
- The pot comes equipped with different settings in place, stamping out any need for blind guesswork. It has pressure options for cooking, simmering, browning, warming and sautéing. So instead of pulling out other pots and pans for the purposes mentioned above, a person can use just this one pot to make a whole meal. This great because it means less dirty dishes.
- One of the most common gripes people have about pressure cookers is that, it’s very easy to burn a hand whilst handling said cookers. Well, have no fear because the Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ has cool touch handles. Once you are the proud owner of this cooker, you might as well dispose your kitchen of all the mitts and towels.
- This pot comes with a trivet that’s dishwasher safe. The pot itself is detachable and can easily be washed by hands or you can just chuck it in the dishwasher. Another plus point: the pot is nonstick!
- This latest pressure cooker by Cuisinart is stainless steel and its size is perfect for an everyday kitchen. Not too large that it occupies most of the space on the counter but not so small that it can only cook for one person.
- With this cooker we will have the option of deciding between high or low pressure. This really comes in handy when a person is in the mood for a slow cooked beef dish.
- Like an oven you can set the timer on the cooker. With each press of the button, you will be able to see on the LED screen, the time increasing one minute at a time. It can go from forty minutes all the way up to ninety nine minutes!
- It has a thick bottom, which means that not only does the pressure cooker retains heat better but this also prevents the food from getting scorched.
- With this pot, it is possible to cook food with less water. The pot is able to cook the food in a very limited amount of liquid and it also ensures that the ingredients retain their moisture and taste.
- Unlike other pressure cookers, the Cuisinart pot doesn’t hiss and spit and neither does it release enormous amounts of steam. So buy this and enjoy a fast cooking experience that does not come at the expense of a noisy, hot and steamykitchen.
- It has a ‘keep warm’ feature that keeps the food in its best state possible till it is about to get served. This feature has the capability of working for twelve hours straight.
- This is one of the top pressure cookers in the market right now and its very affordable. This can be a great housewarming or wedding gift. Or you know, you could just gift yourself this nifty gadget.
- This pot was created with durability in mind. It is entirely possible to use this pot not just several times a week but rather several times a day!
- The inner pot is nonstick which is a pro, but in a way it’s also a con since nonstick material has been linked to some health related worries.
One of the best things about this cooker is that it comes with several safety features.
- The pressure cooker does not start its magic until the lid has been locked. This great as it eliminates the risk of people coming direct contact with a lot high pressure steam accidentally.
- If the pressure is too high, the pot adjusts it itself.
- If the pot exceeds the amount of pressure its able to handle, it releases some of the built up air.
- It comes with an anti-block cover that makes sure that food doesn’t cover the pressure valve.
- If the device is accidentally turned on and there is no food inside, the pot will turn itself off.
- The cool touch handles ensure that if kids want to help out in the kitchen, the adults won’t have to hover over them as they operate the Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ.
- There is a thermal fuse that will open the power circuit if the pot manages to go over the set maximum temperature.
The warranty for this particular product is of… wait for it… 3 years! Yes you read that right! If the warranty runs for that long, can you even imagine how long the pot will in perfect working condition. It’s debatable if any other pressure cooker has had a warranty that lasts as long as the Cuisinart CPC-600AMZ.
This pot is a winner, a surefire winner. Its mid-range, it can easily cook meals for a medium sized family, it’s easy to clean and last but not the least it’s easy to operate! Any problems you’ve had with a previous pressure cooker, you’re likely to not face them again with this product.